Sid Parker edited a series of anarchist and egoist journals from 1963-1993:
Minus One, Egoist, and Ego. Parker turned away from the anarchist views of
his earlier years, and remained an egoist thereafter. In a personal communication,
August 9, 1997:
" I would like it made known, however, that I no longer hold
the anarchist views I expressed prior to 1982. What I wrote after then is
still my opinion, which has remained basically unchanged."
Articles from "EGO - An Individualist Review"
Each issue contains the article listed, and possibly other articles.
- EGO No. 2, 1982: Nietzsche - Antichrist? S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 3, 1983: Solneman's Manifesto, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 4, 1984: Ego and Society, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 5, 1984: On Revisiting "Saint Max", S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 6, 1985: Reviews - Might is Right, Stephen Marletta
- EGO No. 7, 1986: The Egoism of Max Stirner, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 8, 1986: Archists, Anarchists and Egoists, S.E.Parker
- THE EGOIST No. 9, 1987: CONTROVERSY: More on Archists, Anarchists and Egoists, Ward, Parker, Koontz
- THE EGOIST No. 10, 1988: Race and Ego, S.E.Parker
- THE EGOIST No. 11, 1989: A "Reactionary" Utopia, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 13, 1991: The Myth of Morality, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 14, 1991: Stirner and Nietzsche, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 15, 1993: 1963-1993, S.E.Parker
- EGO No. 16_17, 1994: The Ego and His Own: 1844-1994: A Celebration, Flygare, Jordan, Nyberg, Parker, Rowlandson, Smith